I am Severely Allergic to Red #40, side effects of consumption (for me) include Depressed Breathing, Throat Constricting, Migranes, Blackouts, Dizziness and Projectile Vomiting.
Food Dye is Dangerous. Food Dye NEEDS to be banned.
It’s everywhere and it’s sneaky. I can’t even trust strawberries to be safe.
I just finished a half hour long vomiting session from a plain chocolate cupcake a friend’s mom swore up and down didn’t have any dyes…but that friends Mom didn’t check the ingredient list on the box. It doesn’t matter if the cupcake mix is just chocolate, okay? Most companies seem to throw the Red #40 in just for funzies or something.
Does anyone else on here have an allergy to Red #40 or any food dyes? I know there are people out there with an allergy like mine, but I’ve never met them, so I would just kinda like to KNOW there is someone else who has to deal with this bullsh!t.